Every November, the Cultural Connections of Anna Maria Island hosts a weekend arts festival called the Island ArtsHOP, followed by the Coquina Beach Market. The weekend is packed full of gallery walks, artist receptions, theater performances and a concert on the sand.
Activities typically include things like:
- Public Art Exhibit Reception for one of the local galleries
- Dramatic Performances by the The Island Players
- Ice Cream Social and Museum Tour
- Gallery Walks on Anna Maria, Bradenton, and Holmes Beaches, featuring original local art, refreshments, art demonstrations, live music, and a chance to meet the artists
- Symphony on the Sand presented by the Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus & Orchestra
- Coquina Beach Market with beach wares like these being sold.
For more information, visit one of the ArtsHOP Facebook pages:
Visit their NEWwebsite at culturalconnectionsami.com for CURRENT info.