Enjoy the Coquina Beach Market located at 2650 Gulf Drive S., Bradenton Beach.
Browse art, jewelry, produce, plants, purses, clothing and more! Local vendors and artists bring you the best from the area!
Every November, the Cultural Connections of Anna Maria Island hosts a weekend arts festival called the Island ArtsHOP, followed by the Coquina Beach Market. The weekend is packed full of gallery walks, artist receptions, theater performances and a concert on the sand.
Activities typically include things like:
- Public Art Exhibit Reception for one of the local galleries
- Dramatic Performances by the The Island Players
- Ice Cream Social and Museum Tour
- Gallery Walks on Anna Maria, Bradenton, and Holmes Beaches, featuring original local art, refreshments, art demonstrations, live music, and a chance to meet the artists
- Symphony on the Sand presented by the Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus & Orchestra
- Coquina Beach Market with beach wares like these being sold.
Visit their NEW website at culturalconnectionsami.com for CURRENT info.
Ride the FREE trolley to the market or park in the FREE parking lot.