Anna Maria Island Historical Society

The building located at 402 Pine Avenue was originally an icehouse built in 1920 by the city of Anna Maria’s first mayor, Mitch Davis. Subsequently, it was used as an automotive garage, city offices, a firehouse and the Turtle House before becoming the Anna Maria museum in 1992 through the generosity of the city of Anna Maria and others.

Contact Information
402 Pine Avenue
Anna Maria, FL 34216
P: (941) 778-0492
http://www.amihs.org/
 
AMI Historical Museum Thumbnail

Contact

  • 6000 Marina Drive
    Holmes Beach, FL 34217
    941-782-8152