More than 15 art galleries and retail locations participating, including Island Gallery West, The Artists’ Guild Gallery, Anna Maria Island Art League and the Studio at Gulf.
Every November, the Cultural Connections of Anna Maria Island hosts a weekend arts festival called the Island ArtsHOP, followed by the Coquina Beach Market. The weekend is packed full of gallery walks, artist receptions, theater performances and a concert on the sand.
Activities typically include things like:
- Public Art Exhibit Reception for one of the local galleries
- Dramatic Performances by the The Island Players
- Ice Cream Social and Museum Tour
- Gallery Walks on Anna Maria, Bradenton, and Holmes Beaches, featuring original local art, refreshments, art demonstrations, live music, and a chance to meet the artists
- Symphony on the Sand presented by the Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus & Orchestra
- Coquina Beach Market with beach wares like these being sold.
For more information, visit one of the ArtsHOP Facebook pages:
Visit their NEWwebsite at culturalconnectionsami.com for CURRENT info.